chieftechnologymarketer.net may modify this Agreement from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon posting by chieftechnologymarketer.net on the chieftechnologymarketer.net Website. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you use the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Please choose carefully the information you post on chieftechnologymarketer.net and that you provide to other Users. Your chieftechnologymarketer.net profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, and any photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other chieftechnologymarketer.net Members (for instance, in their Profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and chieftechnologymarketer.net assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services by any person, please contact us "Report Inappropriate Content" link at the bottom of any chieftechnologymarketer.net page.
chieftechnologymarketer.net reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages and reviews) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. chieftechnologymarketer.net expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to any part of chieftechnologymarketer.net Services if chieftechnologymarketer.net determines, in its sole discretion, that you pose a threat to chieftechnologymarketer.net and/or its Users.
1. Eligibility. Use of and Membership in the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services is void where prohibited. By using the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 14 years of age or older; and (d) your use of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your Membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 14 years of age.
2. Term. This Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services or are a Member. You may terminate your Membership at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Member's Account Settings page. chieftechnologymarketer.net may terminate your Membership at any time, without warning. Even after Membership is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect, including sections 5-17.
3. Fees. You acknowledge that chieftechnologymarketer.net reserves the right to charge for the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services and to change its fees from time to time in its discretion. If chieftechnologymarketer.net terminates your Membership because you have breached the Agreement, you shall not be entitled to the refund of any unused portion of subscription fees.
4. Password. When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You agree not to use the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You agree to notify chieftechnologymarketer.net immediately if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or access to your password. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
5. Non-commercial Use by Members. The chieftechnologymarketer.net Services are for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by chieftechnologymarketer.net. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorized framing of or linking to the chieftechnologymarketer.net Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Member profiles without notice and may result in termination of Membership privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services.
6. Proprietary Rights in Content on chieftechnologymarketer.net.
6.1. chieftechnologymarketer.net does not claim any ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post to the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services. After posting your Content to the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services, you continue to retain all ownership rights in such Content, and you continue to have the right to use your Content in any way you choose. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services, you hereby grant to chieftechnologymarketer.net a limited license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content solely on and through the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services.
Without this license, chieftechnologymarketer.net would be unable to provide the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services. For example, without the right to modify Member Content, chieftechnologymarketer.net would not be able to digitally compress music files that Members submit or otherwise format Content to satisfy technical requirements, and without the right to publicly perform Member Content, chieftechnologymarketer.net could not allow Users to listen to music posted by Members. The license you grant to chieftechnologymarketer.net is non-exclusive (meaning you are free to license your Content to anyone else in addition to chieftechnologymarketer.net), fully-paid and royalty-free (meaning that chieftechnologymarketer.net is not required to pay you for the use on the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services of the Content that you post), sublicensable (so that chieftechnologymarketer.net is able to use its affiliates and subcontractors such as Internet content delivery networks to provide the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services), and worldwide (because the Internet and the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services are global in reach). This license will terminate at the time you remote your Content from the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services. The license does not grant chieftechnologymarketer.net the right to sell your Content, nor does the license grant chieftechnologymarketer.net the right to distribute your Content outside of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services.
6.2. You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, and (ii) the posting of your Content on or through the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of any Content posted by you to or through the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services.
6.3. The chieftechnologymarketer.net Services contain Content of chieftechnologymarketer.net ("chieftechnologymarketer.net Content"). chieftechnologymarketer.net Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and chieftechnologymarketer.net owns and retains all rights in the chieftechnologymarketer.net Content and the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services. chieftechnologymarketer.net hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the chieftechnologymarketer.net Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the chieftechnologymarketer.net Website and using the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services.
6.4. The chieftechnologymarketer.net Services contain Content of Users and other chieftechnologymarketer.net licensors. Except for Content posted by you, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services.
6.5. All other chieftechnologymarketer.net Content, except as may be noted above is Copyright © chieftechnologymarketer.net. All rights reserved. Unauthorized duplication is expressly prohibited by law without written permission.
7. Content Posted.
7.1. chieftechnologymarketer.net may delete any Content that in the sole judgment of chieftechnologymarketer.net violates this Agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. chieftechnologymarketer.net assumes no responsibility for monitoring the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services for inappropriate Content or conduct. If at any time chieftechnologymarketer.net chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services, chieftechnologymarketer.net nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the Content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting any such Content.
7.2. You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on or through any of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services, and any material or information that you transmit to other Members and for your interactions with other Users. chieftechnologymarketer.net does not endorse and has no control over the Content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by chieftechnologymarketer.net prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of chieftechnologymarketer.net. chieftechnologymarketer.net makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the Content or to the accuracy and reliability of the Content or any material or information that you transmit to other Members.
8.A. Content/Activity Prohibited. The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services. chieftechnologymarketer.net reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in chieftechnologymarketer.net's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services and terminating the Membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to Content that, in the sole discretion of chieftechnologymarketer.net:
8.A.1. is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
8.A.2. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
8.A.3. exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
8.A.4. contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
8.A.5. solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
8.A.6. provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
8.A.7. promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
8.A.8. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
8.A.9. involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
8.A.10. contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
8.A.11. furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
8.A.12. solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
8.A.13. involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
8.A.14. includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent; or
8.A.15. for band and filmmaker profiles, uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive Content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
8.B. The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the chieftechnologymarketer.net Website and through your use of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services. chieftechnologymarketer.net reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in chieftechnologymarketer.net's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:
8.B.1. criminal or tortious activity, including child pornography, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, gambling, harassment, stalking, spamming, spimming, sending of viruses or other harmful files, copyright infringement, patent infringement, or theft of trade secrets;
8.B.2. advertising to, or solicitation of, any Member to buy or sell any products or services through the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect our Members from such advertising or solicitation, chieftechnologymarketer.net reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which chieftechnologymarketer.net deems appropriate in its sole discretion. If you breach this Agreement and send unsolicited bulk email, instant messages or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to chieftechnologymarketer.net, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay chieftechnologymarketer.net $50 for each such unsolicited email or other unsolicited communication you send through the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services;
8.B.3. covering or obscuring the banner advertisements on your personal profile page, or any chieftechnologymarketer.net page via HTML/CSS or any other means;
8.B.4. any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to add friends or send comments or messages;
8.B.5. interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services or the networks or services connected to the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services;
8.B.6. attempting to impersonate another Member or person;
8.B.7. for band profiles, copying the code for your chieftechnologymarketer.net Player and embedding it into other profiles or asking other Members to embed it into their profiles;
8.B.8. using the account, username, or password of another Member at any time or disclosing your password to any third party or permitting any third party to access your account;
8.B.9. selling or otherwise transferring your profile;
8.B.10. using any information obtained from the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
8.B.11. displaying an advertisement on your profile, or accepting payment or anything of value from a third person in exchange for your performing any commercial activity on or through the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services on behalf of that person, such as placing commercial content on your profile, posting blogs or bulletins with a commercial purpose, selecting a profile with a commercial purpose as one of your "Top 8" friends, or sending private messages with a commercial purpose; or
8.B.12. using the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
9. Copyright Policy. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of chieftechnologymarketer.net to terminate Membership privileges of any Member who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to chieftechnologymarketer.net by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services; (iv) your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; (vi) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. chieftechnologymarketer.net's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: Copyright Agent, chieftechnologymarketer.net, Inc., 92 Corporate Park, Suite C-590, Irvine, CA 92606; FAttn: Copyright Agent; and email: email@example.com.
10. Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other chieftechnologymarketer.net Members. chieftechnologymarketer.net reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
12. Disclaimers. chieftechnologymarketer.net is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the chieftechnologymarketer.net Website or in connection with the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services, whether caused by Users of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services. Profiles created and posted by Members on the chieftechnologymarketer.net Website may contain links to other websites. chieftechnologymarketer.net is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by chieftechnologymarketer.net. Inclusion of any linked website on the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by chieftechnologymarketer.net. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. chieftechnologymarketer.net takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this chieftechnologymarketer.net Website or through the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. chieftechnologymarketer.net is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services. chieftechnologymarketer.net assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. chieftechnologymarketer.net is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services. Under no circumstances shall chieftechnologymarketer.net be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services, attendance at a chieftechnologymarketer.net event, from any Content posted on or through the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services, whether online or offline. The chieftechnologymarketer.net Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available and chieftechnologymarketer.net expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. chieftechnologymarketer.net cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services.
13. Limitation on Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL chieftechnologymarketer.net BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, EVEN IF chieftechnologymarketer.net HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, chieftechnologymarketer.net'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO chieftechnologymarketer.net FOR THE chieftechnologymarketer.net SERVICES DURING THE TERM OF MEMBERSHIP.
14. U.S. Export Controls. Software available in connection with the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services (the "Software") is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws. Downloading or using the Software is at your sole risk.
15. Disputes. If there is any dispute about or involving the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in the State of California, City of Los Angeles. Either chieftechnologymarketer.net or you may demand that any dispute between chieftechnologymarketer.net and you about or involving the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Los Angeles, California, USA, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent chieftechnologymarketer.net from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
16. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold chieftechnologymarketer.net, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any Content that you post on the chieftechnologymarketer.net Website or through the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services causes chieftechnologymarketer.net to be liable to another.
17. Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your use of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Website or any of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services and is further affirmed by you becoming a Member. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and chieftechnologymarketer.net regarding the use of the chieftechnologymarketer.net Services. The failure of chieftechnologymarketer.net to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. chieftechnologymarketer.net is a trademark of chieftechnologymarketer.net, Inc. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Please contact us with any questions regarding this Agreement.
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.